Boast sales using Mautic and WordPress WooCommerce together. Automate marketing process by fetching customers’ data from WordPress to Mautic.
Mautic-WooCommerce integration provides an easy way to get all the contacts in Mautic app. Then using these contacts, you can create marketing campaigns according to your requirements. Mautic is a great marketing tool which gives you full control on your marketing campaigns.
Mautic is an open-source and free marketing automation solution. It is used to create marketing campaigns, segments, forms, reports and much more.
WooCommerce is an open-source e-commerce plugin for WordPress. It is the mostly used E-commerce solution around the world at this point. There are hundreds of add-ons available for WooCommerce which can be used according to your needs.
There is a plugin available for Mautic and WordPress that provides marketing automation solution. Please follow these steps to integrate WooCommerce with Mautic using the plugin Integration with Mautic for WooCommerce – Open Source Marketing Automation.
This blog will cover following sections:
WordPress Plugin Configuration
- Go to plugins.
- Click on “Add New”.
- Search for “Integration with Mautic for WooCommerce“.
- Once you find the plugin, click on “Install Now”.
- After installation, click on “Activate”.
- Then go to WooCommerce -> Mautic -> Connect tab.
- Fill out the form with following data:
- Base URL.
- Client ID.
- Secret ID.
- All those fields will come after configuring on Mautic app, which is explained in next section.
- From your Mautic site, go to Settings.
- Go to Configurations.
- Enable API from API Settings.
- Go to API Credentials.
- Click “New”, enter any name you like and the full URL of your WordPress site i.e http://yourWordpressSite.com/wp-admin/admin.php
- Hit Save and Close.
- It will create public and private keys.
- Go to your WordPress site and find the Mautic plugin you installed earlier.
- Enter public and secret keys which you created from your Mautic site.
- Select either OAuth1 or OAuth2 (the same as you selected in Mautic) and set Send Registered Users to Yes.
- Save and publish the plugin.
- After that you’ll be able to authorize your WordPress site.
- WordPress will re-direct to Mautic instance to authorization.
- Click “Authorize” and that’s it.
- You will start getting contacts into your Mautic site.
Mautic-WooCommerce integration together can help you achieve your marketing goals. This integration is one of the best solution for ecommerce marketing automation. With WordPress you can easily get a lot of customers and then with Mautic you can create unlimited campaigns to target those customers and keep them updated regarding your products/services, which will definitely boast the sales.
You may find following links relevant: