Search engine optimization (SEO) tools help you to optimize your website and increase organic traffic. This article covers top open-source and free SEO tools.
Search engine optimization tools can be expensive, so it’s nice to know there are some opensource and free SEO tools to use instead. Let’s go over 5 open source SEO tools that work. From rank checkers to log files analysis and even website crawlers. We’re going to go over 5 open source SEO tools that can help provide needed data to optimize a website for search engines.
On page SEO factors need to be monitored, especially if you have many hands in the website cookiejar. Sometimes commercial software isn’t priced for businesses and SEOs starting out, that’s where open source helps out. If you or a friend knows a thing or two about programming, you can even customize and create a new toolset just for you. Now there is a bit of technical know how to set these open source tools up!
In this article, we will list some of open source engine optimization platforms with popular features. You can use these SEO platforms to drive traffic to your website.
- SEO Panel
- Yoast SEO for WordPress
- Final Thought
1. SEO Panel
Award-winning open source SEO software – SEO Panel provides an excellent tool kit to manage search engine optimization of your websites. It is a free software available as per GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE V2. The software was initially released on January 2010, and it has become the Most Promising Open Source Project in 2011 at the Open Source Awards in 2011.
- SEOPanel accompanies the most reliable ‘old-school’ concept of automatic directory submission that is hardly adopted anymore by most SEO companies.
- The most significant feature of SEOPanel software is its SEO plug-ins. The plug-ins can be added to the SEO panel to extend the features as per your requirements.
- It supports an astonishing keyword position checker, rank checker, sitemap generator, Meta tag generator, backlink checker and site auditor tool.
- It supports 30 languages and ensures report sending feature.
Pipulate is a fantastic, free and open source SEO software program that is designed to let users check and investigate data against URLs, keywords and anything else that is in trend. It is licensed as per MIT License and works on Mac, Windows or Linux desktop.
- Pipulate SEO tool investigates about position checks, site crawls, and API-hitting lookup-jobs directly into the Google Docs.
- It supports scheduling analysis.
- Additional to analyzing SEO and Social Media related factors, it also covers Python functions.
- It facilitates awesome UI.
One of the leading free and open source SEO software – SERPOSCOPE excels in rank tracking for monitoring website’s ranking in Google. It runs on Windows, Mac OSX and Linux, licensed as per MIT licensing and helps in improving your website’s SEO performance.
- Serposcope software allows unlimited keywords and website tracking.
- It facilitates competitor tracking, local and custom search and user account management.
- It is designed to run on a desktop PC or server flexibly.
- It provides proxy and captcha support.
- It only requires Java and facilitates easy setup with one click installer.
Matomo is a premium web analytics platform that fully respects the user’s privacy. It is a free and open source web analytics tool that comes with 100% data ownership. It is a reliable, secure and customizable tool that comes with GDPR compliance.
- Matomo claims 100% data accuracy.
- It evaluates and performs enhanced SEO features.
- It analyzes Heatmaps, Sessions Recordings, A/B Testing, Funnels, Goals, and Form Analytics.
- It is currently used over 1.4 million websites across 190 countries.
- It respects user-privacy and provides roll-up reporting.
5. Yoast SEO for WordPress
YoastSEO helps users see how their pages will look on the Google Search Engine, allowing users to adjust the Meta Description and Title to make it more keyword-rich and appealing. They can also run readability checks on all pages to analyze if you need to add elements or break up paragraphs like numbered lists or headers.
- SEO for your posts and pages to appear in the search results
- You can set a focus keyphrase for an article in Yoast SEO.
- Provide overall score and what you can tackle to increase your rankings.
- Check content on different factors that are proven to increase readability.
- Specify an SEO title and a meta description for each new page you publish.
- Yoast SEO automatically adds canonical tags to all content marked for indexing.
The above mentioned five open source SEO platforms are flexible solutions. In cloud computing would you will find lots of open source private cloud storage solutions but finding the most reliable one is most important. It’s you or your organization’s need that decides the selection of the cloud software. I hope this article will help you to set up a secure and reliable personal cloud server or choose the best cloud service for storing your valuable images, music, movies, and documents.
What are your favourite Open Source SEO Tools & Popular Search Engine Marketing Tools? If you have any questions, please get in touch.
We also have several other articles relating to the day-to-day management of your cloud.
- Best Open Source Cloud Storage and File Sharing Software
- How to Install Nextcloud with Apache on Ubuntu Server
- Install and Configure ownCloud with Apache on Ubuntu
- How To Configure Apache as a Reverse Proxy For Ubuntu/Debian
- Secure and Encrypt Nginx with Let’s Encrypt on Ubuntu 20.04
- Configure HTTP/2 Support in Nginx On Ubuntu/Debian